This page lists all version changes for CollapseXML (more recent version is listed before earlier versions).
- FIXED. cx:foreach was throwing an InvalidForeachPathException if collection identifier contained the word ‘in’.
- FIXED. Fixed a bug in SetDateTimeFormat(IFormatProvider).
- ADDED. Filter arguments can now be retrieved by name.
- ADDED. Exceptions now contain a lot more details about an error.
- FIXED. Collections of value types (ex. List<DateType>) were not treated as collections.
- ADDED. Added a static Collapse.Export method
- API. Several exceptions were moved from Kaisean.Tools.Collapse namespace into Kaisean.Tools.Collapse.Errors namespace
- Possible breaking change. To fix the problems caused by this change in API, please update the usings to the correct namespace. If you did not catch any CollapseXML exceptions, you are safe to update to this version without modifications. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Initial version.